The Dojo Kun is a set of general rules to live by that we as karateka, karate practitioners, strive to fulfill not only in the dojo but also in our daily lives. Therefore, we read them out loud together after each training session.
1. Be polite and humble
2. Train with regards to your own physical strength
3. Study hard and diligently
4. Be calm and quick
5. Take care of your health
6. Live a simple and modest life
7. Don’t be too proud or too submissive
8. Keep training with patience
Would you like to sponsor O.G.R. Karate Enköping?
Or know more of our BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD-packages as well as the 365 club!
Thank you very much
Watashitachi o forō suru